Barkhamsted Connecticut Buyer’s Agent
THE RECOGNIZED EXPERT
When NBC, Kiplinger’s Financial, Woman’s Day Magazine, The New York Times, Real Estate For Dummies & The Learning Channel (TLC) wanted to learn more about buying real estate, they called Steve Schappert and you should too! Call The Buyer broker Now 203-994-3950
‘You’re either loyal or you’re not. It’s like being slightly pregnant,’ says Maureen F. Glasheen, former counsel to the New York Secretary of State, who opposes dual agency.” -Wall Street Journal
LOCATE, NEGOTIATE & RENOVATE
6 More Great Reasons
To Hire Barkhamsted’s Exclusive Buyer Agent
- We work hard to get you the best deal and our award winning home improvement division can help you turn it into your dream home or investment property. The company was not created to be the biggest or to make the most money with the least effort. We are OK with working hard each day to build a reputation as the best company to call when buying real estate. As a Connecticut Buyer Broker Representing Home Buyers & Investors. We help you locate, negotiate & renovate your dream home or investment property.
- Buyer Broker Provides a Buyer With Greater Legal Protection
“Sellers’ agents and dual agents do not and CANNOT BY LAW give a buyer the same degree of loyalty as an agent who acts on behalf of a buyer… A buyer who relies on the seller’s agent or on a dual agency DOES NOT RECEIVE THE SAME DEGREE OF LEGAL PROTECTION as that afforded by an agent acting solely on behalf of the buyer.” –Oklahoma Supreme Court
- We Negotiate Like Our Lives Depend On It! Steve Schappert spent 14 years assisting, doctors, lawyers and investment bankers with the purchase of their waterfront vacation homes. Nobody had to buy and nobody had to sell, and both sides wanted to win, so the negotiation was all about the art of the deal. 18 months were spent assisting the Secret Service arrest international bank fraud criminals by convincing them to come to America where they could be apprehended and convicted. Schappert continues to study FBI hostage negotiation strategies. If the going gets tough you’ll be glad you have him on your side.
- Every Real Estate Purchase Is An Investment. Whether you are a first time home buyer or a seasoned and savvy investor, Buyers Trust can help. Your (ROI) return on investment, hinges on buying right, which is why you should contact a true expert.
- Undivided Loyalty: You need someone totally committed to getting you the best deal. All we do is assist buyers, investors & corporations with the purchase of their home, investment property or real estate assets. Buyers Trust is on your side all the time, every time without conflict of interest. We are loyal and proud of the exceptional service we provide.
- Only The Best Educated: Realtors are required to take 12 hours of continuing education every 2 years. Buyers Trust Requires their agents to take 36 hours every two years. The company pays for up to 90 hours of continuing education for our agents and associate brokers every year because we want the best educated agents representing our clients.